Why pay for a Phrase Expander if you can have it for FREE!
Here you can find a complete list of all feature included in WordExpander.
Phrase Organizer functions
- Text snippets can be organized into phrase and autocorrect libraries.
- Phrases can be inserted system-wide in any Windows application such as MS Office, Lotus Notes, SAP, Thunderbird, database frontends, Skype, MSN, ICQ, Opera, Firefox, InternetExplorer, etc.
- Phrases can be inserted by a popup menu next to the cursor or triggered by text abbreviations.
- Unicode provides compatibility with e.g. for Asian language character sets.
- Optional auto-completion of single words, parts of a sentence or full sentences.
- Phrase Continuations are offered by WordExpander if you begin to enter the first two words of a common phrase.
- Shortcuts can be automatically expanded or optionally offered in a popup menu for optional insertion.
- Text expansions can be restricted to certain programs.
Spelling Correction features
The text replacement feature is also used to replace misspelling with the correct spelling.
- Modern and no-gimmick user interface for ease of use.
- Turbo-fast performance (video demo)
- Extremly resource-friendly (The installation file is just about 3 MB).
We invested major efforts and use industry-leading mechanisms to protect your personal data:
- All WordExpander related program and installation files are digitally signed, assuring program integrity and the source of origin.
- The phrase file is encrypted.